Purpouse and acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website jimenezyasociados.es, hereinafter the Web, which is owned by the corporation Bufete Jimenez & Asociados, SL, hereinafter, the owner of the Web.
Navigating the Web site gives you the status of User and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, which can be modified in subsequent updates acceptance.
The User undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. Likewise, it will be liable to the owner of the website or third parties, for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
Identification and communication
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the company name of the owner of the Web is Bufete Jimenez & Asociados, SL, with CIF nº B92532092, established in Calle Juan Ramon Jimenez, nº 10, Building (Edificio) Marbeland, Local 4 B, Postcode 29601, of Marbella · Málaga · Spain, registered in the Commercial Register of Málaga.
To contact us, we offer the following means of contact: Phones: 0034 952 82 00 73 · 0034 952 86 67 19 · Email:
All notices and communications between users and the owner of the Web, refer to it, is considered effective, for all purposes, and provided they are conducted via mail or email, of which both parties dispose.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free access, however, the owner of the Web conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of appropriate form.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the owner of the Web, is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of the owner of the website and not to use include:
- Publish a criminal content, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the website or third parties; and hinder access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which the owner of the Web serves.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems of the owner of the website or third parties and, in his case, to extract information.
- Violate the intellectual property rights or industrial, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the Web or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, of the public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless they have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to issue any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source code, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to the owner of the Web, without being transferred to user any right to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Definitely, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, in his case, authorized private copies provided as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive Signs of any kind appearing on the website they are the property of the owner of the Web, without being able to understand that the use or access to it attributed to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The attachment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the Web site and the target website to be established, nor the acceptance or approval by the owner of the website of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a link previously, must request authorization in writing to the owner of the website. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also should abstain to perform demonstrations or false indications, inaccurate or incorrect about the owner of the Web, or include illegal content, contrary to good manners and public order.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or for any actions performed based on them.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully it guarantees access to all the contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The owner of the website excludes, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, exactitude, exhaustivity and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of vices and defects of every kind of content transmitted, broadcast, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-fulfillment with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as consequent of an incorrect use of the website. In particular, and on an exemplary way, the owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, trade secrets, rights to honor, to personal and family privacy and personal image, as well the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, the owner of the website declines any responsibility regarding the information that falls outside this Web and is not managed directly by our Web Manager. The function of the links that appear on this site is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other susceptible sources likely to expand the content it offers.
The owner of the website does not guarantee or is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the results obtained. It is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
The information provided through this website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published to the official journals of government, which is the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available in jimenezyasociados.es, should understood as a guide without legal validity.
Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, should send a notification to the owner of the web, properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and by stating expressly and under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
In any litigation that concerns the website or the services provided jimenezyasociados.es, will apply Spanish law, be competent the Courts of Marbella · Málaga · Spain.
Tags: aviso legal